Prepare for the continuous waves of COVID-19 by connecting with new and existing patients virtually. Set up your practice for success with CONNECT2D TELEDENTISTRY!
Why CONNECT2D TELEDENTISTRY?
We are a team of Dental Professionals who thoughtfully constructed a Teledentistry app around Canadian Dentists. CONNECT2D TELEDENTISTRY connects Dentists to new and existing patients through a PHIPA compliant platform, allowing Dentists to increase revenue and lower overhead costs.
The app includes the following features:
- PHIPA, PIPEDA & HIPAA Compliant
- Ability to connect with your current patients (at no cost to them)
- 3D model of teeth displayed during video call where the patient can manipulate/select the area of concern
- Write prescriptions within the app
- Direct message with the patient
- Ability to screenshot intraoral pictures and add to the patient’s chart
- Accept scheduled appointment requests for non-emergent matters
- Take clinical notes while video streaming with your patient
- Turn on your patient’s flashlight for a better look at the Oral Cavity
- Respond to emergency requests and increase your new patient flow
Documentation and Privacy
CONNECT2D TELEDENTISTRY was built with dentists in mind. Our team of dental professionals constructed a platform that is compliant with the RCDSO rules and regulations for documentation, as well as patient privacy.
Getting started with CONNECT2D TELEDENTISTRY is easy
We got you. Our platform is HIPAA and PHIPA compliant to store all your patient information.
Registering is simple. Provide your clinic name and location along with other details (including RCDSO license number) to operate virtually.
We’ll verify your RCDSO license number and collect the necessary documents to get you set up in the CONNECT2D platform!
Once the verification process is completed, you’re ready to be activated on the CONNECT2D platform.
Start your virtual practice with CONNECT2D TELEDENTISTRY. Provide emergency care and schedule appointments with your current patient base. You can review patients charts in advance, write clinical notes, and provide prescriptions when needed.
Our customer support is happy to help.
290 Caldari Road, Vaughan, ON L4K 4J4